Being a vessel for your curiosity through my podcast and providing a platform for artists and creatives to share their stories feeds my soul. I hope it feeds part of your soul too.
My authentic obsession is curiosity, which reveals itself through food, nature, and books.
- I love to cook and feed people – I was once a personal chef!
- I would almost always rather be in the woods or near the water hiking and listening to the trees.
- I am a voracious reader and supporter of independent bookstores.
- I scratch my creative itch with quilting, collaging, and conversations with artists.
- I have a day job in higher education where I am surrounded by people who are passionate about freshwater.
“Connection is the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.” -Brené Brown
Buy Me a Coffee
If you like what you hear, help me continue to be the vessel for your curiosity as I bring you engaging and heartfelt stories behind the creative work.
That cup of coffee you buy me will help cover the website and podcast hosting fees.
Just click on the coffee cup icon in the bottom left corner of this page to donate.