How do you get past the self-doubt and remain passionate and engaged? Get ready to be uplifted as Carrie talks about her passion for family, friends, food and travel. Her soul is in her house: her studio, her girls, the kitchen, art, and books. Her full life – which doesn’t come without sacrifice, struggles, and a lot of self-doubt - keeps the magical moments happening.
1. There’s no screaming in art. And there’s no crying in troweling.
2. You can’t give up and give in to self-doubt. Of course there will be self-doubt and tears, but work it out in your head, and then move on.
3. “I put my passion in my suitcase when I travel – trowels and truffles.”
4. Several things teach patience: Italy, and children.
5. Just be good to each other.
Follow Carrie and Chimenti Studios on Instagram
Follow Chimenti Studios on Facebook
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.