Mindy Sue uses sewing and stitching techniques to create soft sculptures and textiles inspired by the intangible phantom of nostalgia. This episode is all about comfort and security, childhood memories, and time travel.
- When you can tap into the honesty and be who you really are without worrying about how other people see you, that's where true self happiness starts.
- Sometimes you have to change what success looks like depending on the week. But all of it helps the artwork go where it needs to go.
- You can find magic anywhere.
- Sewing is an act of repair and an ancient way of brining things together so they can’t come apart again.
- Objects are just objects.
Mentioned in this episode
Follow Mindy Sue Wittock on Instagram
MIndy Sue Wittock’s website
Wondermakers Collective on Instagram
Wondermakers Collective website
New Kids On The Block