Tracey Downing is a painter, printmaker, mixed media artist, art psychotherapist and poet. Tracey’s work is mostly abstract, informed by observation, thought, memory, found and ready-made objects. Tracey tells us about her vibrant artist communities, taking chances, and her passion for cold water swimming.
1. At the end of the day you just have to really find yourself fully in the person that you are
2. The more time you give yourself in a creative space the more the art that you're making communicates to you what you need to be working on.
3. The happier we are with the person that we were meant to be, the more able we are to give to others.
4. Make the most of every opportunity you have.
5. Facing fears and feelings is what it’s all about: living with the unknown and the uncertainty.
Follow Tracey on Instagram
Follow Tracey on Facebook
Art Juice podcast with Alice Sheridan and Louise Fletcher
The Great Women Artists podcast with Katy Hessel
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.